Login
Login

SQPActiveSetSolver usage

Home 21090308 Forums Numerical Method Optimization SQPActiveSetSolver usage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ashoke

Hi,

I had been using an old version of suanshu library(1.9.0). Now I am trying to get my code work for the latest version (3.1.2). One of the methods in the old version was SQPActiveSetSolver. The part of the code I am having trouble is the following.

SQPActiveSetSolver optim = new SQPActiveSetSolver();
    optim.solve(problem,tolerance,iterations);

Vector xmin = optim.search(new DenseVector(initialPoint), new DenseVector(SQPArg2), new DenseVector(SQPArg3));

I tried using the SQPActiveSetMinimizer(), but this class doesn’t have the search method. Could you help me on how I should go about changing it?

Let me know if you need any other details.

Regards

Ryu

Hello,

There are significant changes between the two versions and there is no mapping. You can consider them totally different software. I suggest that you get familiar with the latest version and update your code instead.

For an example on using SQPActiveSetSolver, please see this example:
    http://redmine.numericalmethod.com/projects/public/repository/entry/Examples/src/main/java/com/numericalmethod/suanshu/examples/SequentialQuadraticProgramming.java

Briefly, the method solve(…) constructs a Solution object, on which you may call the method search(…).

ashoke

Thanks! It helped.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.