Login
Login

Licence refreshment required

Home 21090308 Forums Numerical Method Bug Reports Licence refreshment required

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    polibuddha

Hi there, I wanted to try out your (actually good-looking) AlgoQuant library, even managed to download the sources, but every time I try to use it – it crashes due to expired SuanShu licence (I remember it was for the last day of March 2014 or something like that).

I was trying to use the ‘free’ AlgoQuant version.

The library looks impressive and I really look forward to using it, but I can’t test it right now.

Or maybe I should manually patch it not to use SuanShu? 🙂 I don’t know if its possible (or sensible) though.

Cheers
    – MJ

Ryu

Hello MJ,

We periodically publish a renewed trial license for AlgoQuant. If you download AlgoQuant now again, the trial license should let you play with the code for up to June 2014.

Hope it helps.

Ryu

Please note that there is no ‘free’ AlgoQuant version. AlgoQuant is source-available (comes with source code) but it is NOT open-source.

polibuddha

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I’ll download it and get started again.

Oh, and of course – I am fully aware that its not free nor open-source 🙂 By writing ‘free’ (mind the quotes) I meant the trial, freely-available version.

Thanks!
    – MJ

andreynado

I downloaded a trial version today and trier to run quadratic programming optimizer, but following error occured:

com.numericalmethod.suanshu.misc.license.InvalidLicense: The license is invalid for the OPTIM package (loaded license from: license file: /home/user/suanshu-2.6.0/numericalmethod.lic)

How can I make library working?
    Thanks

Ryu

Did you download the trial for AlgoQuant or SuanShu? If you download AlgoQuant, you should not see such an error.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.